Monday, March 26, 2012

Safe and Sound

GUESS WHAT!?!  

I made my first garden!  I decided to call it Panem.  Hmmm, I wonder why.  Lately, I've been on a Hunger Game roll with the movie coming out and everything.  Today's song and blog title go to show that as well!

Anywho!  Today I went out into Columbus and bought Panem's necessities: 1. a large glass "penny jar" with a lid from, World Market  2. white fish tank pebbles from Petsmart  3. activated charcoal also from Petsmart  4. and finally, peat moss from Lowe's!  Everything I needed!  My plans were to build Panem tonight, but Dancing with the Stars came on...  I got bored with DWTS and made my Panem instead.  So here's Panem!  Enjoy!  OH, and I almost forgot...the bird's name is Mockingjay.  Tehe!

Select the photo to see a larger version!



Panem!
top view
Mockingjay!

from bottom to top: pebbles, charcoal, peat moss, forest

...and a very excited, pleased me =)

Today's song:  Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift & The Civil Wars

XO, AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment