Saturday, March 3, 2012

The Original

Hello peepers!

I do not regret to admit that my obsession as of late has been...yes you guessed it:  The Hunger Games trilogy.  I cannot stop talking, thinking, and dreaming about it.  Better than Twilight and better than Harry Potter in my opinion.  Maybe because it's still new and fresh to me unlike HP and Edward/Bella.  What makes HG even more amazing is the fact that my FAVORITE fella, Josh Hutcherson, plays my FAVORITE character in the history of books.  Peeta. Mellark.  If you have not read this series, I highly recommend it as it will take you into a world of extreme differences than anything you've ever imagined.  I became sooo completely drowned in HG that it inspired me to translate it my own way!

Hunger Games inspired nail polish!  And I had to show off my new bracelet that I'm LOVING a ton right now...
 forged gold and hot coal orange
Hunger Games movie trailer
< color similarities






















PS...I'm gonna do a song of the day section at the end of each post, which will also be the title of my post.  Enjoy!

Today's song:  The Original by Incubus

XO, AJ

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that you gave in and took my suggestion and read HG!

    ReplyDelete